Participating Rockefeller Laboratories
The BRSS program is centered around an intensive laboratory research experience. Students work 20-25 hours per week doing research in a laboratory at Rockefeller University.
Below is a list of the investigators at Rockefeller University, with links to their web pages, who will host a student in the Spring 2013 program.
- Cori Bargmann, Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Lulu and Anthony Wang Laboratory of Neural Circuits and Behavior
- Gunter Blobel, Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Laboratory of Cell Biology
- Sean Brady, Howard Hughes Medical Institute Early Career Scientist, Laboratory of Genetically Encoded Small Molecules
- Ali Brivanlou, Laboratory of Molecular Vertebrate Embryology
- Fred Cross, Laboratory of Cell Cycle Genetics
- Seth Darst, Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics
- Winrich Friewald,
- Paul Greengard, Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- A. James Hudspeth, Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Laboratory of Sensory Neuroscience
- Shai Shaham, Laboratory of Developmental Genetics
- Sanford Simon, Laboratory of Cellular Biophysics
- Leslie Vosshall, Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Laboratory of Neurogenetics and Behavior
back to top