Planning to Live Off-Campus
Spring Semester Check-in for Returning Students
Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Bertelsmann Campus Center, multipurpose room(MPR).
All students (both resident and non-resident) are expected to check in at this location.
Moderated students intending to live off-campus must complete the following steps:
- Complete the Intent to Live Off-Campus form and return it to the Office of Residence Life & Housing by Thursday, May 2, 2013.
- Pick up your Financial Clearance Card at the Office of Residence Life & Housing starting Thursday, April 25, 2013 but no later than Thursday, May 2, 2013.
Unmoderated students planning to live off-campus for the 2013 - 2014 academic year must complete the following steps:
- Submit the Intent to Live Off-Campus form to the Dean of Student Affairs Office (DOSA) by Friday, April 19, 2013. You will be notified if you have been approved to move off-campus by Wednesday, April 24, 2013. This form will need to be approved and signed off on by your Academic Advisor and the Dean of Student Affairs Office. Submitting a form does not guarantee permission granted.
- Once you have received a decision for your request to live off-campus, you will need to pick up your Financial Clearance Card no later than Thursday, May 2, 2013.
- For more information regarding off-campus living please refer to the DOSA website. Please do not sign a lease until you know that you have been approved to move off-campus.
The Intent to Live Off Campus Form can be found at the link below.