Intent To Move Off-Campus Deadlines & Application Information
Please read carefully the following information about Bard’s housing policy:
- Current First-Year students are REQUIRED to live on campus for their Sophomore year.
- Moderated students, or students in the process of moderating Spring 2016 semester, must submit an Intent to Move Off-Campus Form by Friday, February 12, 2016. This form is NOT available online. You must attend an Information Session (see dates below) to acquire the form.
- If you currently live off-campus, contact the Office of Residence Life & Housing if you are interested in participating in Room Draw. More details to follow.
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016 - 5pm Robbins Addition, 3rd Floor Lounge
- Thursday, February 4, 2016 - 6pm Kline, President's Room
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - 7pm Campus Center, George Ball Lounge
The Intent to Move Off-Campus form must be completed and returned to the Office of Residence Life and Housing by 3pm on Friday, February 12, 2016. We suggest you refrain from signing a lease until you have been approved to move off-campus.