The Bard community can find connections to sustainability issues in clubs, events, committees, and organizations on campus and off.
Bard's dining services provider, Chartwells, works with the College to ensure sustainable food practices.
- The Center for Civic Engagement works with Bard students on community projects.
- Clubs—the Environmental Collective specifically works on environmental issues. More options are on the club website. Students can create
- The College participates in Red Hook events such as Clean Up Day (fall and spring), Hardscrabble, and Apple Blossom Day.
- The Sustainability Council was formed to carry out the ACUPCC.
- The Town of Red Hook’s Conservation Advisory Council welcomes student interns. Graduate students, undergraduates, faculty, and staff have contributed to Red Hook’s process to create and implement an Energy and Climate Action Plan (ECAP).