- BikeShare—(during academic year only) borrow a bicycle from the BikePark for one day use between 8 am and dusk. Sign out at Security. Contact email@example.com for details.
Bike Sales from Revolution Bicycles link for more information (leaving Bard website)
- Pedicab—Transport up to 3 special guests in style for your special event on campus. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request the pedicab.
- Bike Parking—Olin bike park (commuter park), Cruger covered rack, Kline parking lot bus stop, and other covered locations are available on campus.
- Safer Route to Red Hook Village Map
- Bike Coop—student run club located in the Old Gym. Learn how to repair your bike with a peer mentor.
- Winter Bike Storage: Winter bicycle storage available (Tremblay, Hirsch, Shelov, Bluecher, and Obreshkove).
Contact ResLife to learn more.
- Events: Bard celebrates National Bike Month with a ride to Bard the third Friday of every May. Learn the 'safer' route to Bard from Taste Budd's This year it will be May 20, departing Taste Budd's 8:30am. Tivoli and Kingston riders, let us know you're out there!
- Red Hook Greenway and Trails Committee—Host of annual Tour de Red Hook, a community Village to Village bike ride that runs through Bard each May.
- 10% Challenge ArtBike Racks—5 bike racks are at in the village and town of Red Hook, topped with spherical art.