Campus Facilities

Aspinwall Hall

Aspinwall Hall --
Photo: Aspinwall Hall

Aspinwall Hall, completed in 1862, was the first building on the central campus. Named for John Aspinwall, who was a trustee from 1862 to 1902, it was built as a dormitory for 30 students. It also contained recitation rooms, a library, refectory, and rooms for servants and a housekeeper. The building is now used for faculty offices and classrooms.

Campus Location: Main