Campus Facilities

Bard Hall

Bard Hall --
Photo: Bard Hall

Bard Hall is the College's original academic building, erected in 1852. The Music Program and other programs use it for lectures, recitals, rehearsals, and classes. Bard Hall was completely restored in 1986 with generous assistance from the late John H. Steinway '39, who had been a trustee of the College.

Click here for more information
Campus Location: Main