Employer Partnerships with Bard CDO
CDO works with employers across many fields and industries. If you are interested in becoming involved in our programming, please contact us to learn more.
Working with CDOThere are several ways employers can get involved with our office:
- Post a Job or Internship: Register and post jobs/internship opportunities on our job board, Handshake.
- Visit Bard: Host an information table or information session on campus at Bard during the fall or spring semester.
- Let Bard Visit You: CDO Staff can help coordinate a corporate or organization visit to your office.
- Participate in Recruiting Events: Register for our annual Fall Recruiting Consortium (FRC) in NYC or host an interview day on campus.
- Propose an Idea: We're always looking for new ways to collaborate with employers. Let us know what works for you.
Fall Recruiting Consortium (FRC)
Call for EmployersBard College - Brown University - Connecticut College - Swarthmore College - Union College - The College of William & Mary
The annual Fall Recruiting Consortium, FRC, offers employers a unique opportunity to interview a large number of candidates from six selective private liberal arts schools: Bard College, Brown University, Connecticut College, Swarthmore College, Union College, and The College of William & Mary.
By bringing candidates to you at a centralized location in New York City, the Fall Recruiting Consortium is an easy and perfectly timed program for screening candidates for full-time openings as well as early identification of Summer Intern candidates for the summer hiring cycle.
As a participating employer, you will have the chance to pre-select students you wish to interview; schedules will be pre-arranged based on your selections for the interview day.
Previous FRC participants have included companies and organizations ranging from non-profits, education, science, and technology, to consulting, finance, communications, and publishing.
The 2018 event will take place on Friday, October 26 in New York City. If you are interested in participating or would like more information, please be sure to contact us at email@example.com or 845-758-7539.