Admission OverviewThe Bard CEP seeks motivated candidates who have have demonstrated leadership potential, a commitment to environmental issues, and an aptitude for graduate study. We offers competitive fellowships, project assistantships, and campus employment opportunities to qualified students. Our students come from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds. Our selection committee considers academic performance and GRE scores, but also takes a close look at our applicants’ statement of purpose, general writing skills, relevant work experience, and faculty and employer evaluations.
Upcoming Admission Deadlines
Friday, March 15, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Application Fee WaiversYou can earn a $65 application fee waiver by attending any of the following admission events:
Upcoming Open Houses:
- 11/14/18: NYC Open House | LMHQ, 150 Broadway, New York, NY 10038 | RSVP Here
- 12/1/18: Open House at Bard College | Bard College 30 Campus Road Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504 | RSVP Here
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Online application ($65.00)
- Personal statement
- Sample of written work
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts (address below)
- GRE scores (school code 2037)
- FAFSA (for U.S. students)
- International candidates should see the International Applicants page.