- Lead the change. At the Bard Center for Environmental Policy, we believe that solutions to environmental challenges such as climate change must be tackled from an integrated perspective. Whether enrolled the existing environmental policy track or the new climate science and policy degree, students are given rigorous scientific, economic, legal, and political training, and graduates enter their careers equipped with the knowledge and practical experience to create thoughtful and competent policy.
- What do we want from “Local Food Systems”?
- The SCC: the most important number almost no one has ever heard of.
- Bard CEP Helps Equip Millennials with the Skills for Success
- Greenhouse Gases and Co-Pollutants: A Juggling Act
- Is Nuclear Energy the Future? A New Look at Nuclear in the Movie “Pandora’s Promise”
Topicsagriculture bard college C2C Fellows C2C Fellows carbon clean energy climate climate change Colombia communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environmental economics EPA espanol faculty food food security fracking hydraulic fracturing India intern international internship leadership Master's International National Climate Seminar natural gas news NRDC Oaxaca outreach peace corps policy politics professors samoa students sustainability travel water