- C2C Fellows are young sustainability leaders from across the country committed to pursuing meaningful careers in sustainable business and politics. Leaders join the national network through participation in a weekend long leadership workshop, and remain engaged with the network moving forward into their careers after college. For more information, visit www.bard.edu/cep/c2c.
- Sustainability Leadership: Agenda for C2C Fellows December Workshop at Bard
- BROWN BAG: Bard Center for Environmental Policy’s Professional Development Skills Series
- Alumni Feature – Alternative Energy: Tim Treadwell & Ben Hoen
- My Time in Japan
- From Environmental Health to Oil Sludge Treatment- NY to Geneva
Topicsagriculture Asia Asia and the Environment Bard CEP bard college C2CFellows C2C Fellows carbon clean energy climate climate change communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environment environmental economics espanol faculty food fracking intern international internship internships leadership LIASE Master's International National Climate Seminar natural gas Oaxaca peace corps policy politics Power DIalog Renewable Energy students sustainability The Power Dialog travel water Youth Voices on Sustainability