- C2C Fellows are young sustainability leaders from across the country committed to pursuing meaningful careers in sustainable business and politics. Leaders join the national network through participation in a weekend long leadership workshop, and remain engaged with the network moving forward into their careers after college. For more information, visit www.bard.edu/cep/c2c.
- Get Thee Outside! Is Environmental Education our Silver Bullet?
- Energy Efficient Technology— Not So Efficient After All?
- How Renewable Energy was Drilled into my Head: Exploring the Financial Barriers to Micro-scale Geothermal
- Not Under My Back Yard (NUMBY): Do You Really Own Your Property?
- Turning Midwives into Solar Engineers – A Barefoot Initiative
Topicsagriculture Asia Asia and the Environment Bard CEP bard college C2CFellows C2C Fellows carbon clean energy climate climate change communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environment environmental economics espanol faculty food fracking intern international internship leadership LIASE Master's International National Climate Seminar natural gas Oaxaca peace corps policy politics Power DIalog Renewable Energy samoa students sustainability The Power Dialog travel water Youth Voices on Sustainability