- Climate, Beyond the Partisan Divide: Webinar from Politics & Environment
- Politics & Environment: Non-Partisan Talks Coming Your Way
- We Can Work It Out: Working effectively with youth groups and teachers in Mexico
- Get Thee Outside! Is Environmental Education our Silver Bullet?
- Not Under My Back Yard (NUMBY): Do You Really Own Your Property?
Topicsagriculture Asia Asia and the Environment Bard CEP bard college C2CFellows C2C Fellows carbon clean energy climate climate change communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environment environmental economics espanol faculty food fracking intern international internship leadership LIASE Master's International National Climate Seminar natural gas Oaxaca peace corps policy politics Power DIalog Renewable Energy samoa students sustainability The Power Dialog travel water Youth Voices on Sustainability
Posted on December 5, 2012 | No Commentshttp://scienceprogress.org/2012/12/technology-and-society-fracking-ideology/ As a follow up to the Science Progress article I co-authored with Dr. Adam Briggle earlier this July, we have written another short piece that again explains the subject […]