- The Power Dialog: Students Lead on Climate, 4.4.16
- Dial in and Dialog: Become a Part of The Power Dialog!
- Finding out what community development really means: Jumping head first in the Philippines.
- For the Love of Acronyms: Understanding the Climate-Energy Nexus
- The Power Dialog: Pennsylvania Announces First Keynote Speaker
Topicsagriculture Asia Asia and the Environment Bard CEP bard college business C2C Fellows C2CFellows carbon clean energy climate climate change communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environment environmental economics espanol faculty food fracking intern international internship leadership LIASE Master's International National Climate Seminar natural gas news Oaxaca peace corps policy politics Renewable Energy samoa students sustainability travel water Youth Voices on Sustainability
Posted on December 5, 2012 | No Commentshttp://scienceprogress.org/2012/12/technology-and-society-fracking-ideology/ As a follow up to the Science Progress article I co-authored with Dr. Adam Briggle earlier this July, we have written another short piece that again explains the subject […]