- C2C Fellows are young sustainability leaders from across the country committed to pursuing meaningful careers in sustainable business and politics. Leaders join the national network through participation in a weekend long leadership workshop, and remain engaged with the network moving forward into their careers after college. For more information, visit www.bard.edu/cep/c2c.
- Nonprofit Leadership in New York City’s Energy Sector
- Collaborative Climate Education, Student Voices, and State Policy: Reflections on Power Dialog 2016
- Women Leaders in Federal Agencies: Their Challenges and Recommendations
- Leading the Charge on Climate Resilience and Natural Resource Management Research in the Philippines
- Bard College Students Organize Nationwide Dialog on Climate: Students in 20 States to Talk with Policy-Makers
Topicsagriculture Asia Asia and the Environment Bard CEP bard college business C2CFellows C2C Fellows carbon clean energy climate climate change communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environment environmental economics espanol faculty food fracking intern international internship leadership LIASE Master's International National Climate Seminar Oaxaca peace corps policy politics Power DIalog Renewable Energy samoa students sustainability The Power Dialog travel water Youth Voices on Sustainability