Climate Adaptation Intern- Washington, D.C.
Organization: Center for Clean Air Policy
Job Title: Climate Adaptation Intern
Location: Washington, D.C.
Hours and Compensation: Full-time; paid.
Position Dates: This position is available immediately for 6 months. Full time is preferred, but part time will be considered for students. This is a paid internship with no benefits provided.
Application Deadline: Now accepting applications.
CCAP’s mission is to significantly advance cost-effective and pragmatic air quality and climate policy through analysis, dialogue and education to reach a broad range of policymakers and stakeholders worldwide. CCAP’s adaptation program works with public and private sector decision makers and practitioners to enhance community resilience, protect critical infrastructure and foster sustainable economies.
The intern will assist CCAP staff to advance corporate and community climate preparedness. Assignments will include:
- Research (best practices, risk management, economics)
- Policy analysis and writing
- Graduate of, or current student in a master’s program in Planning, Economics, Business Administration, Environmental Science, Public Policy or a related field
- Prior experience on climate adaptation or risk management a plus
- Excellent research, and writing skills required
How to Apply:
Applications including a cover letter describing your qualifications, resume and writing sample should be sent to: Jseas@ccap.org. Please also reference where you learned of the position. To expedite the internal sorting and reviewing process, please type “Adaptation Intern” and your name (Last, First) as the only contents in the subject line of your e-mail.