Environmental Policy Internship- Albany and New York,NY
Organization: New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
Job Title: Intern
Location: offices in Albany, NY and New York, NY
Hours and Compensation: 37.5 hrs/wk during summer, 18.75 hrs/wk during school year, paid
Position Dates (if applicable): variable
Application Deadline: unavailable
Posted on: March 20
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) sponsors and funds the research, development, and commercialization of new energy and environmental technologies and products. Innovations like alternative-fueled vehicles, green building projects, and solar/wind industries help create jobs in New York, preserve energy and protect the environment.
Project management coordination: track program status, interact with clients, and develop case studies illustrating program success.
- · Correspond with customers, respond to day-to-day questions, and assist contractors with project and outreach activities.
- · Develop, implement, and analyze surveys to track program impact.
- · Manage various components of NYSERDA’s database.
- · Research and assess various energy, environmental, economic, or policy issues.
- · Market and product research on specific technologies.
- · Prepare/package program presentations and marketing materials.
Current fully matriculated undergraduate (junior/senior preferred) or graduate student, majoring in physical/natural science, engineering, environmental, public policy, planning, economics, education, or a related field.
- · Experience with computer word processing, spreadsheet or databases.
- · Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, technical writing, and organization skills.
- · Ability to collect, analyze, and synthesize useful data from a variety of sources.
- · Good GPA
How to Apply:
for more info and to apply visit the web cite