Green Infrastructure Intern — Washington, D.C.
Organization: National Association of Regional Council
Job Title: Green Infrastructure Intern
Location: Washington, D.C.
Hours and Compensation: 20 hours per week and paid (no amount given)
Application Deadline: Nov. 16, 2012
Position Dates: from early November 2012 through the end of February 2013.
Posted On: Nov. 6, 2012
The National Association of Regional Councils (NARC), a nonprofit trade association representing regional planning organizations, is seeking a part-time, contract-based Intern to support its Green Infrastructure Assessment project. The Intern will be responsible for developing website content and design, providing daily website maintenance, writing for internal and external distribution, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to create web-friendly content
- Knowledge of web-design
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage time and meet deadlines
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
Education and Experience:
- Experience with web-design, specifically WordPress
- At minimum, pursuing or completed Bachelor’s degree
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- General understanding of environmental issues
How To Apply
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and writing sample to Mia Colson atMia@NARC.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through November 16th. Please no phone calls. For more information on NARC, please visit www.NARC.org.