Intern – Water & Climate Neutral – Frankfurt, Germany
Job Title: Intern – Water & Climate Neutral
Location: Bad Vilbel – Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Hours and Compensation: full time
Application Deadline: February 28, 2013
Position Dates: 3-6 month duration
Posted On: Dec. 28, 2012
First Climate is an integrated carbon asset management company offering products and services related to the trading of emission reduction credits and investing in greenhouse gas abatement projects.
- Flat hierarchies
- Fun colleagues
- Exciting challenges
- Support in finding a room in Frankfurt
- International clients (most of our work is done in English)
As part of the Climate Neutral Department, First Climate is offering a 3-6 months full time internship in a team which provides water-related consulting services to companies willing to measure their water footprint and/or replenish their water footprint. You will assist a team of experts in delivering consulting services, such as water footprinting, to a range of clients in Germany and around the globe.
Key Responsibilities include support in on-going activities in the following fields
- Water footprinting services for corporate clients
- Support services for the management of First Climate’s Public Private Partnership “Water Benefit Partners”
- Data management and analysis
- Monitoring of water accounting standards and practices
- … and more, depending on profile and motivation
The candidate should ideally have a study background in engineering (e.g. environmental engineering, industrial engineering and management or similar). He or she should be able to analyze and summarize technical information, feel comfortable working with numbers and should have a good knowledge of Excel. Fluent spoken and written German and English is essential for the position!
How to Apply