Program Associate – Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
Organization: Bard College’s MBA in Sustainability
Position Title: Program Associate
Location: Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
The Bard MBA program focuses on the business case for sustainability while providing a rigorous business education. We explore how firms that pursue aggressive resource efficiency, innovative ecological design, human creativity, and continuous innovation can successfully integrate the three bottom lines: economic vitality, constant reduction in ecological footprint, and a business model that treats all stakeholders with respect and justice.
Bard College’s MBA in Sustainability is seeking a Program Associate to oversee the day-to-day operations of the program.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, the Program Associate’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping and Accounts Payable
- Event planning including coordinating space needs and other logistics for classes and events in both Manhattan and on the Bard Campus
- Student support including managing enrollment, grade submission, and student affairs
- Liaising with other Departments on the Bard Campus (student accounts, health services, etc.)
- Training Faculty and students on use of software in the online component of the MBA program
- Representing the program at external marketing and recruiting events
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of professional experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Professional demeanor.
- Experience with distance education technology is not required.
How to Apply: To apply, please send a cover letter, salary expectations, resume and the names of three references by email only to email@example.com.
Bard MBA in Sustainability, 30 Campus Road, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504
General Inquiries: 845-758-7388