Project Associate – Seattle, WA
Organization: Triangle Associates, Inc.
Position Title: Project Associate
Location: Seattle, WA
Hours & Compensation: Full-time. $16.50 – $18.00 per hour, based upon experience.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2013.
Posted On: March 13, 2013.
Triangle Associates was founded in 1979 to serve public agencies and private groups that need assistance in resolving complex policy and planning issues, and in developing public involvement and education programs. Triangle offers skilled and creative expertise in facilitation, mediation, public involvement, and environmental education.
Triangle Associates, Inc., the oldest environmental facilitation firm in the Pacific Northwest, is looking for a talented, dedicated person to work as a project associate providing our facilitators, public involvement specialists, and educators with wide-ranging support on their diverse projects.Work at Triangle will offer the potential for significany professional growth and interesting, challenging work as part of our team.
- Writing meeting summaries, reports, correspondence, strategy on management approaches, proposals
- Research on a wide range of topics
- Assisting with client contact and project-related interviews
- Other organizational responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Basic understanding of governmental structures and processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated people skills and able to work closely with others, often under tight time constraints.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Word and Excel required; Knowledge of PowerPoint, Access, and InDesign is a plus.
- Broad ranging organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative while being a supportive team member.
- Experience in natural resource management, collaborative governance and/or environmental conflict resolution is highly desirable.
- Three to five years experience in a similar setting is preferable.
- Internet-based project experience is necessary.
- Experience writing summaries and proposals will be a big plus.
- Relevant volunteer or academic experience may substitute for work experience.
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter, resume and significant writing sample to: email@example.com
Triangle Associates, Inc., http://www.triangleassociates.com
811 First Avenue, Suite 255, Seattle, WA 98104