Intern, Climate and Energy Consulting – Zurich, Switzerland
Organization: First Climate
Position Title: Intern, Climate and Energy Consultion
Location: Zurich, Switzerland.
Hours & Compensation: Full-time.
Position Dates: 6-month, to start immediately upon agreement.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2013.
Posted On: March 20, 2013.
First Climate is an integrated carbon asset management company offering products and services related to the trading of emission reduction credits and investing in greenhouse gas abatement projects.
Through its consulting department, First Climate is offering a 6-months’ internship in a team which provides in-depth climate policy, carbon market and energy analysis to public- and private-sector customers. The position offers a unique exposure to climate policies in Switzerland and in the EU and the implementation of these policies in the power and industrial sectors.
- Support the team with advisory mandates in the field of climate policy
- Support the team with energy usage and emission analysis of industial companies
- Degree in engineering, natural sciences, or economics with a minor or other exposure to finance/investment analysis
- Strong interested in climate policy, industrial processes, renewable energy fields and the relevant policy, technical, and financial issues surrounding these topics.
- Highly self-motivated, flexible and communicative with ability to work accurately and independently
- Strong willingness to work in a challenging environment
- Proficient in German and English
- Familiar with the use of MS Excel and Word
How to Apply:
Send your application to First Climate, Linda Manieram, email@example.com.
First Climate, http://www.firstclimate.com