Program Associate – Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
Organization: MBA in Sustainability
Position Title: Program Associate
Location: Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
Hours & Compensation: Full-time.
Posted On: April 11, 2013.
Bard College’s MBA in Sustainability is seeking a Program Associate to oversee the day-to-day operations of the program under the supervision of the Assistant Director.
- Bookkeeping and Accounts Payable
- Event planning including coordinating space needs and other logistics for classes and events in both Manhattan and on the Bard Campus
- Student support including managing enrollment, grade submission, and student affairs
- Liaising with other Departments on the Bard Campus (student accounts, health services, etc.)
- Training Faculty and students on use of software in the online component of the MBA program
- Representing the program at external marketing and recruiting events
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of professional work experience
- Excellent communications, organizational, and project management skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Experience with distance education technology is NOT required.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a cover letter, salary expectations, resume and the names of three references by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from those who contribute to our diversity.
Bard MBA in Sustainability, http://www.bard.edu/mba/