Project Manager- Germany
Organization: Tribe Lab
Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Berlin, Germany
Hours and Compensation: Salary to be discussed
Application Deadline: January 12, 2014
A vibrant Change Drafting Design Charity called TRIBE LAB. We are a young collaborative of graduates on a mission to address problems facing tribal communities across the world by focusing on socially, environmentally and economically conscious inclusive architectural design.
Our first project is Mayan LAB.
Its a project inspired by theTzutujil Mayan tribe of San Pedro La Laguna, Lago Atitlan in Guatemala.
We are on the design mission to build a community centre for the contemporary Ancient Mayan descendants who’s culture and traditions are threatened by extinction.
A vibrant Change Drafting Architecture Design Charity -TRIBE LAB is looking for a Project Manager.
We are a young collaborative of graduates on a mission to address problems facing tribal communities across the world by focusing on socially, environmentally and economically conscious inclusive architectural design.
The position is full time and we would like you to join us everyday Monday- Friday 9am-6pm in our friendly Berlin office!
The purpose of your position will be toaccomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Accomplishing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieving operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Enhancing department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
How to Apply
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apple to Tribe LAB by sending our CV alongside a motivation letter email@example.com