Eco- Tourism and Biodiversity Internships-South Africa
Organization: if i could…
Location: South Africa
Hours and Compensation: Unpaid
Application Deadline: Not listed.
A well established organization in Cape Town is looking for students and graduates with a background in Eco -Tourism or Environmental Studies to be part of their dynamic team. The organization focuses on:
- Human Resource Management
- City planning and the Environment
- Environmental Studies
The ideal candidate will have all or some of the following criteria:
- Have graduated or nearing completion of a Bachelors degree in Environmental Studies/Related Discipline
- Passion for Nature
- Good written and verbal skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Three month or more commitment
Why it is important?
This internship will give you the opportunity to gain skills and experience in the fast growing eco-tourism sector. It will put your academic theory in context and it will allow you to see first hand how natural features can positively affect the economy of a developing country.
Note: There is a $1500 USD fee included.
How to apply:
To apply, please email: email@example.com
Or visit: www.ificould.co.za