Research & Outreach Intern-San Francisco, CA
Organization: Leadership for a Clean Economy
Position Title: Research & Outreach Intern
Location: San Francisco, CA
Hours and Compensation: 12-15 hours/week, tailored to your schedule.
Application Deadline: Not listed.
LCE seeks a Research & Outreach Intern to manage research projects, perform outreach, manage social media engagement, and provide administrative support. The ideal candidate will be values-driven, highly motivated, and hard-working, and will have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Electoral, legislative and/or environmental policy experience a plus. LCE is a start-up organization, and the Research & Outreach Intern will have the opportunity to engage in strategy meetings and work closely with the Political Director and Executive Director.
The Research & Outreach Intern will coordinate the following projects:
– Electoral Support: The Research & Outreach Intern will provide assistance in executing our candidate support efforts for the 2014 cycle.
– Outreach & Strategic Planning: The Research & Outreach Intern will assist the Political Director in planning for the 2016 cycle. This includes duties such as research on the 2016 political landscape in California, helping build LCE’s network statewide, and performing analyses of potential candidates.
– Social Media Engagement: The Research & Outreach Intern will manage LCE’s social media presence by drafting 10-15 Facebook and Twitter posts per week.
– Administrative Responsibilities: The Research & Outreach Intern will assist our small team in scheduling and other administrative work, as needed.
We are looking for people who are passionate about impacting elections and shaping California’s clean energy future.
– May-August 2014, with the possibility to stay on for the fall.
– 12-15 hours/week, tailored to your schedule.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Rachel Van Wert at email@example.com.