- the completed application form (download below),
- a résumé,
- two letters of recommendation (sent directly from the preparer to the Conductors Institute address),
- and a $30 nonrefundable application fee (U.S. funds only; applied toward tuition upon acceptance). Please make check payable to Bard College.
Please mail above materials to:
The Conductors Institute
P.O. Box 5000
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000
TuitionVisual Score Study/Baton Placement and Body Movement Technique
Conducting Program for Fellows and Colleagues
- Fellows $2,625 for the complete four-week session; $1,350 for a two-week session
- Colleagues $2,025 for the complete four-week session; $1,050 for a two-week session
Note: Applicants may not be accepted in the category for which they apply; an applicant’s status may also be adjusted after auditions at the Institute. Tuition will be adjusted accordingly.
Discovery Program - $800
For further information, please contact Amie McEvoy at 845-758-7425 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click below for the application form for the summer 2015 Conducting Institute.