All materials must be uploaded to the online application
- An initial screening recording which includes two contrasting selections with voice (may be arias or songs), two contrasting selections with instrument (may be movements from the sonata duo or concerto repertoire), and one or two selections for solo piano. These may be drawn from any of the solo piano repertoire but should demonstrate both technical command and musical maturity.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- *Transcripts from schools attended (see note below)
- A repertoire list of collaborative piano works studied.
- A completed online application
Please request an official copy of your academic transcript. Transcripts should be mailed to:
Postgraduate Collaborative Piano Fellowship
Bard College Conservatory of Music
30 Campus Road, P.O. Box 5000
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504
Application deadline: February 4, 2013
For further inquiries please contact Frank Corliss at email@example.com or 856-758-7604.