FAQ WHAT IS YOUR WITHDRAWAL POLICY?
- There will be no refunds given after July 5, 2013.
WHAT IS THE ATTENDANCE POLICY?
- All students are required to attend all days and classes for the duration of the camp.
DO YOU PROVIDE SCHOLARSHIPS OR DISCOUNTS?
- Bard College employees receive a 10% discount.
- There is limited scholarship available based upon need*. To be eligible, a family must demonstrate that its resources are insufficient to cover the total cost of tuition.
In order to receive a scholarship, students must be enrolled in the full day camp.
To submit a request for financial aid, please provide the following:
1. A copy of your most recent tax return (1040 form, page 1 is sufficient)
2. A brief letter of explanation regarding any extenuating financial circumstances.
All information is confidential.
- SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN BLUM OFFICE BY MAY 11, 2013
*Please note: At this time, scholarship considerations will be limited to current students of the Bard Conservatory Preparatory Division.
WILL LUNCH BE PROVIDED?
- Lunch is not provided. Students should bring their own lunch and snacks.
WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO STUDY TWO INSTRUMENTS?
- Yes, at an additional cost of $175.
WILL THERE BE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADDITIONAL PRIVATE LESSONS DURING AND AFTER CAMP?
- Yes, at an additional cost of $80 per hour.
- Depending on teacher’s schedule, these extra lessons may take place during or after camp hours.
- Private lessons are also available during different weeks. Please contact the directors for more information.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SIGN UP FOR INDIVIDUAL CLASSES?
- Students not able to attend the full day may sign up for the individual classes offered during the regular camp session.
Classes that are available for Ages 5-9
- Arts & Crafts: Five 45-minute classes for $100 (July 8 - 12)
- Chamber Music: Five classes plus performance for $250 (July 8 - 13)
- Chorus: Five 45-minute classes plus performance for $100 (July 8 - 13)
- Musicianship: Five classes for $125 (July 8 to July 12)
- Music & Movement Ages 5-6: Five 60-min. classes for $125 (July 8 - 12)
Classes for Ages 10-18
- Chamber Music: Five classes plus performance for $250 (July 15 - 20)
- Chorus: Five classes plus performance for $125 (July 15 - 20)
- Musicianship: Five classes for $125 (July 15 - 19)
WILL MY SCHEDULE BE THE SAME EVERY DAY?
- It will be similar from day to day. Each student will receive a daily schedule for the week prior to the start of camp.
WHERE WILL THE CAMP TAKE PLACE?
- The camp will take place in the new László Z. Bitó ’60 Conservatory Building on the Bard College campus.