This checklist is to help you make sure that you have submitted all of the materials that Bard College Conservatory needs from you!
1. Submit an Online Application
to Bard Conservatory by January 1.
2. Submit the online Common Application
or the Bard Entrance Examination
to Bard College by January 1.
3. Submit a Financial Aid application
to Bard College to be considered for need-based or merit-based aid. The application deadline is February 15.NOTE: If you are an INTERNATIONAL STUDENT, these are the 2 Financial Aid forms that we need: International Student Financial Aid Form and Certification of Finances.
* Make sure that you request an academic transcript
from your school (this is an official document from your school that lists the courses you have taken and your grades). International Students must submit an English translation of the transcript.
Complete List of Required Application Materials
The completed online application to the Conservatory will include the following materials:
- Silderoom application
- A $10 application fee
- prescreening recordings (Recordings may be audio or video.)
- a musical bio or resume
- a recommendation from a professional musician (most usually your private instructor) up to three musical recommendations may be submitted.
A completed application to Bard College will include the following materials:
- Common Application
- Application fee ($50.00) or Fee Waiver
- Teacher recommendations: We prefer that one recommendation come from an English or humanities instructor, and one from a math or science instructor.
- High School transcript (Include mid-year senior grades if available at the time you apply.)