Announcements and Updates
Welcome back to campus. We hope you all had a great summer break, and are renewed and refreshed for another outstanding academic adventure.
- Starting Monday, August 31 Let's Talk Program is back in business. Stop by one of the three regularly scheduled session to chat informally with a counselor from Bard Counseling Services. See the sidebar for hours and locations.
- FOR AFTER HOURS OR WEEKEND EMERGENCIES (when classes are in session), please call security at 845-758-7460 or 845-758-7777 and ask for the counselor on duty.
What to do in an Emergency
If you or someone you know at Bard is going through a psychiatric emergency,
- There is always a counselor on duty.
- If you need to speak with a counselor after hours or during the weekend please call Security at ext. 7460 or ext. 7777 (845-758-7460 from off campus) and ask to speak to the counselor on duty.
- You will first speak with the administrator on duty who will do an initial screening.
- They will make the necessary contacts.
You can also call ULIFELINE, the National Mental Health Hotline and speak with a trained local hotline counselor at:
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)