Announcements and Updates:
LET’S TALK—a Bard Counseling program that offers free, informal, confidential consultations with Bard counselors.
- Mondays 12-1:00 at the BEOP Office (Stone Row quad)
- Tuesdays 4-5:00 at the Campus Center in the Red Room
- Thursday 12-1:00 at the BEOP Office (Stone Row quad)
Bard College Parents and Family Members:
Please download the document below for a message from Counseling Services in response to the recent tragedy.
What to do in an Emergency
- There is always a counselor on duty.
- If you need to speak with a counselor after hours or during the weekend please call Security at ext. 7460 or ext. 7777 (845-758-7460 from off campus) and ask to speak to the counselor on duty.
- You will first speak with the administrator on duty who will do an initial screening.
- They will make the necessary contacts.