Announcements and Updates:
CONGRATULATIONS TO 2015 GRADUATES!!!
- Summer Counseling for graduate students by appointment
(June 10 - July 31, Wed, Thu, Fri, 9 am - 2 pm)
- Let's Talk Program is in recess for the summer. Watch the Sidebar for dates and times for fall 2015.
- FOR AFTER HOURS OR WEEKEND EMERGENCIES (when classes are in session), please call security at 845-758-7460 or 845-758-7777 and ask for the counselor on duty.
What to do in an Emergency
If you or someone you know at Bard is going through a psychiatric emergency,
- There is always a counselor on duty.
- If you need to speak with a counselor after hours or during the weekend please call Security at ext. 7460 or ext. 7777 (845-758-7460 from off campus) and ask to speak to the counselor on duty.
- You will first speak with the administrator on duty who will do an initial screening.
- They will make the necessary contacts.
You can also call ULIFELINE, the National Mental Health Hotline and speak with a trained local hotline counselor at:
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)