Announcements and Updates:
CONGRATULATIONS TO 2015 GRADUATES!!!
- Summer Counseling for graduate students by appointment
(June 10 - July 31, Wed, Thu, Fri, 9 am - 2 pm)
- Let's Talk Program is in recess for the summer. Watch the Sidebar for dates and times for fall 2015.
- FOR AFTER HOURS OR WEEKEND EMERGENCIES (when classes are in session), please call security at 845-758-7460 or 845-758-7777 and ask for the counselor on duty.
Community Appointment Transportation Services
- Counseling-We offer primarily short-term, problem-focused counseling for individuals, couples, and groups.
- Groups-Current groups include: Grief Group (contact email@example.com), Managing Anxiety and Depression, Sexual Assault Survivors Support Group (contact firstname.lastname@example.org), Drug and Alcohol Recovery Group (contact email@example.com). For more information about available groups, please call us at 845-758-7433.
- Stress Reduction Workshop Series-Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm, Admissions (Hopson Cottage).
- Let's Talk- A program that provides easy access to informal confidential consultations with Bard counselors. Counselors hold walk-in hours on a weekly basis. There is no appointment or fee necessary. See side bar for up to date info about locations and times.
- Psychiatric Services-Students who are enrolled in Bard counseling may be referred to our consulting psychiatrist for evaluation or medication management.
- Nutrition-Our consulting nutritionist offers individual meetings as well as community programming for students with questions or concerns related to food, diet, and nutrition.Please call to schedule an appointment at 845-758-7433. The nutritionist is available to meet one-on-one Fridays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Bard Student Resource Group provides free transportation for students with off-campus mental health needs. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for driving availability.