Announcements and Updates:
- END OF THE SEMETER OPEN CLINIC HOURS
The Bard Counseling Service will hold Open Clinic Hours beginning December 9 through December 17 each week day from 2-4:00pm. If you or someone you know is in need of speaking with a counselor, please come by our office during those hours. No appointment is needed.
- COUNSELING DURING CITIZEN SCIENCE
The Bard Counseling Service re-opens for Citizen Science beginning on January 6, 2014. Our hours during Citizen Science are 12-5:00pm. We resume our regular hours on Monday, January 27, 2014.
- LET’S TALK
The last day of Let’s Talk for Fall 2013 semester will be Thursday, December 5.
- Counseling-We offer primarily short-term, problem-focused counseling for individuals, couples, and groups. For more information about available groups, please call us at 845-758-7433.
- Let's Talk-Walk-in counseling. See details at right.
- Psychiatric Services-Students who are enrolled in Bard counseling may be referred to our consulting psychiatrist for evaluation or medication management.
- Nutrition-Our consulting nutritionist offers individual meetings as well as community programming for students with questions or concerns related to food, diet, and nutrition. We also offer an eating disorder support group. Please call to schedule an appointment at 845-758-7433. The nutritionist is available to meet one-on-one Thursdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.