Announcements and Updates:
LET’S TALK—a Bard Counseling program that offers free, informal, confidential consultations with Bard counselors.
- Mondays 12-1:00 at the BEOP Office (Stone Row quad)
- Tuesdays 4-5:00 at the Campus Center in the Red Room
- Thursday 12-1:00 at the BEOP Office (Stone Row quad)
Bard College Parents and Family Members:
Please download the document below for a message from Counseling Services in response to the recent tragedy.
- Counseling-We offer primarily short-term, problem-focused counseling for individuals, couples, and groups. For more information about available groups, please call us at 845-758-7433.
- Let's Talk-Walk-in counseling. See details at right.
- Psychiatric Services-Students who are enrolled in Bard counseling may be referred to our consulting psychiatrist for evaluation or medication management.
- Nutrition-Our consulting nutritionist offers individual meetings as well as community programming for students with questions or concerns related to food, diet, and nutrition.Please call to schedule an appointment at 845-758-7433. The nutritionist is available to meet one-on-one Thursdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.