Announcements and Updates:
Counseling Open Clinic Hours
Monday through Friday 2:00pm-4:00pm from May 5 to May 16, 2014, no appointment necessary.
Grief Group for Students
LET’S TALK—a Bard Counseling program that offers free, informal, confidential consultations with Bard counselors.
Last day of Let's Talk is May 1, 2014
- Mondays 12-1:00 at the BEOP Office (Stone Row quad)
- Tuesdays 4-5:00 at the Campus Center in the Red Room
- Thursday 12-1:00 at the BEOP Office (Stone Row quad)
As a Bard student, you should feel free to call us about anything that troubles you.
Here is a partial list of concerns that are often brought up in counseling:
- Dating issues
- Rape or sexual harassment
- Alcohol or drugs
- Eating concerns
- Academic anxieties
- Concern about a roommate or friend
- Roommate and friendship problems
- Family problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Identity concerns
- Sexual issues
- Diversity or cultural concerns