Bard College Student Handbook

Physical Plant/Buildings and Grounds

Physical Plant Office, phone: 7465


Reports of damage or maintenance needs (including heating, lighting, and plumbing) for residence halls, campus buildings, grounds, or equipment should be made online through the Buildings & Grounds Service Request Form at A Service Request Form must be filed for each trade (plumbing, electric, etc.) Multiple requests may not be combined on one work order. Requests for non-residence hall keys should be made directly to the Physical Plant, with proper authorization forms available on the B&G website: ( No letters will be accepted. You must show your Bard College photo ID when purchasing replacement residence hall keys. Keys issued due to a room change/swap will be issued only after receiving a notice from the Office of Residence Life & Housing.