Bard College at Simon's Rock
LifeguardsBard College at Simon’s Rock is seeking qualified individuals to fill part-time Lifeguard attendant positions at the Kilpatrick Athletic Center. These individuals will report directly to the Aquatics Administrator.
Seeking currently certified lifeguards who are mature, responsible, dependable individuals with strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude. Experience is not required.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Constant supervision of the pool area while on duty
- Provide necessary care in first aid or rescue situations
- Assist the pool management by taking and recording chemical readings
- Help keep the pool area clean and orderly
- Assist instructors and coaches by moving lane lines, transporting equipment and directing people to appropriate sections of the pool
Weekends from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Weekday from 9:00 a.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Weekend and early morning shifts receive a shift differential.
Starting pay is $11.50 per weekday hour. Employees receive full Kilpatrick Athletic Center membership benefits.
Successful completion of background checks is a mandatory part of the hiring process. Bard College at Simon’s Rock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Please send a letter of interest and resume to:
Jim Hennessey, Aquatic Administrator/Snappers Head Coach at Jhennessey@Simons-Rock.edu.
Applications sent by US mail should be addressed to:
Kilpatrick Athletic Center
84 Alford Rd
Great Barrington, MA 01230
Applications can also be filled out in person at the above address. No phone calls please.