Workplace Harassment Prevention
Directions for accessing online training:
To access the courses, employees should follow the web link below to EDURISK's Online Learning Portal and enter the registration code that validates their eligibility to take the course. Once the registration code is accepted, learners can register for and take any of the courses. Please provide your learners with these instructions to access UE’s online course:
- Click on the link: www.uecampussolutions.org
- First-time users should select the link to create a new account on the right side of the screen
- Use this institution registration code: 0738-SE37-XY12
- Provide specific information about your role at the institution and then create a username and password
- Use your username and password each time you log in to the portal using the link provided in step 1.
- Click on "Workplace Harassment Prevention" - Launch Learning Program and select Workplace Harassment Prevention 113 & then the module appropriate to your position.
- Once you complete the training you can print a transcript (you do not need to submit this to HR).