Preventing Workplace Harrassment
Directions for accessing online training:
To access the courses, learners will need to follow a web link to UE’s Learning Management System (LMS) and enter a registration code that validates their eligibility to take the course. Once the registration code is accepted, learners can register for and take any of the courses. Please provide your learners with these instructions to access UE’s online course:
- Click on the link, http://elearning.ue.org
- First-time users should select the link to create a new account on the right side of the screen
- Use this institution registration code: 0738-SE37-XY12
- Provide specific information about your role at the institution and then create a username and password
- Use your username and password each time you log in to the LMS using the link provided in step 1.
- Begin the course with Module 1, “Introduction”.
- Once completed with all the Modules please select the "certificate" link (this can be found under the final Module).
*Please note that if a user already has a UE issued website account they do not need to use the registration code process as they already have admittance to the courses as part of that access level. Access is granted through the “Learn@UE” tab of the website (www.ue.org) by selecting the online courses link.