• Slideroom application ($65.00) • Personal statement • Sample of written work • Three letters of recommendation • Official transcripts (address below) • GRE scores (school code 2037) • FAFSA (for U.S. students)
2) A personal statement written by the applicant of no more than 600 words addressing your professional and/or educational interests in relation to an environmental policy issue and how you feel the Bard CEP program will help you acheive them. Please make sure your full name appears on the document before uploading it.
3) A sample of written work such as a college paper, published article or other professional document. Please make sure your full name appears on the document before uploading it. 4) Three letters of recommendation from academic and professional sources. Bard CEP accepts letters of recommendation through the Slideroom online application system. Letters of recommendation are also accepted on paper, on official forms. Please contact Bard CEP if you would like to use these paper forms. Paper letters should be addressed to the Graduate Committee, signed across the sealed flaps, and sent directly to the address on the right by the authors.
5) Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended. (Transcripts should be sent to the Bard Center for Environmental Policy, see address to the right. Bard CEP is not responsible for transcripts sent to other departments at Bard College.)
6) Graduate Record Examination (GRE). The Bard College school code is 2037. There is no departmental code. For applicants to the dual degree program with Pace Law School, LSAT scores are acceptable in lieu of the GRE. For applicants to the dual degree program with the Bard MBA in Sustainabilty, GMAT scores are acceptable in lieu of the GRE.Applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 3.7 or higher may submit a formal GRE waiver request.
Other Items of Importance
1) FAFSA (fafsa.ed.gov). All U.S. citizens and permenant residents who wish to apply for finanical aid or receive any funding in the form of fellowships, scholarships, or employment, must complete a FAFSA by the appropriate admissions deadline.
2) Description of Service (DOS). Required for applicants to the Fellows program as an official record of Peace Corps service.
education. leadership. change.
Bard College, PO Box 5000, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000 Phone: 845-578-7073 Fax: 845-758-7636 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org