Fall Conference 2012
- Ralph Nader — Presidential candidate, political activist
- Bernard Kouchner — Former Foreign Minister of France and the co-founder of Doctors Without Borders
- Rick Falkvinge —Founder of the Swedish Pirate Party
- Jeffrey Tulis —author of The Rhetorical Presidency and The Limits of Constitutional Democracy
- James Zogby — Author of Arab Voices
- John Zogby — Founder of the Zogby Poll and author of The Way We'll Be
- Richard Aldous —Eugene Meyer Professor of British History and Literature at Bard College, and author of Reagan and Thatcher.
- Jonathan Becker -Vice President and Dean for International Affairs and Civic Engagement; Associate Professor of Political Studies, Bard College
- Ian Buruma —Henry R. Luce Professor of Human Rights and Journalism at Bard College.
- Margaret Crosby - Visiting Scholar, Department of History, Columbia University; list editor, H-German
- Tabetha Ewing - Dean of Studies, Bard High School Early College Manhattan; Associate Professor of History, Bard College
- Ric Fouad - Lawyer, New York, New York
- Elizabeth Frank —Joseph E. Harry Professor of Languages and Literature at Bard College and winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Louise Bogan: A Portrait.
- Todd Gitlin —Chair of Communications Dept. at Columbia University and author of Occupy Nation).
- David Greenberg—Associate Professor of History, Journalism, and Media Studies at Rutgers University and author of Nixon's Shadow: The History of an Image.
- Kevin Gutzman-Professor of History at Western Connecticut State University and author of James Madison and the Making of America
- Grace Hunt - Postdoctoral Fellow, Hannah Arendt Center
- Daniel Karpowitz - Director of Policy and Academics, Bard Prison Initiative; Visiting Assistant Professor of Political Studies; Lecturer in Law and the Humanities, Bard College
- Jonathan Kay—Editorial Page Editor of the Toronto National Post and author of Among the Truthers.
- Thomas Keenan - Director, Human Rights Project; Associate Professor of Comparative Literature, Bard College
- John LeJeune-- Junior Teaching Fellow, Hannah Arendt Center
- Eric Liu —CEO of the Guiding Lights Foundation and President Clinton's Domestic Policy Advisor.
Robyn Marasco—Assistant Professor of Politics, Hunter College.
- Steven Maslow--Chief Financial and Operating Officer, New York Physical Rehabilitation and Wellness; Chairman Hannah Arendt Center at Bard College.
- Walter Russell Mead — James Clarke Chace Professor of Foreign Affairs and Humanities at Bard College and Editor-at-Large at the American Interest.
- Bernadette Meyler — Professor, Cornell Law School.
- Laurie Naranch—Associate Professor of Politics, Siena College.
- Anne Norton — Professor of Politics, University of Pennsylvania, and author of 95 Theses on Politics, Culture & Method.
- David Schorr--Artist, New York, New York; Professor of Art at Wesleyan University.
- Mark W. Smith--Lawyer, New York, New York and author of The Official Handbook of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and Disrobed: The New Battle Plan to Break the Left's Stranglehold on the Courts .
- Ian Storey -- Postdoctoral Fellow, Hannah Arendt Center.
- Tracy Strong — Distinguished Professor of Political Science, UC San Diego and author of Politics Without Vision.
- Marina van Zuylen - Professor of French and Comparative Literature, Bard College
- Thomas Wild - Research Associate, Hannah Arendt Center for Politics and Humanities; Assistant Professor of German, Bard College