Each year, IWT presents a variety of workshops, both at Bard and on-site for teachers at middle schools, high schools, and colleges in the United States and abroad. Recent and upcoming programs include:
- September, 2012-May, 2013—Year-long course: Perform, Think, Write at the Longy School of Music of Bard, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- September 21—Workshop for high school teachers in conjunction with Hannah Arendt Center's conference "Does the President Matter?" Conference info here.
- September 26—Writing and Thinking/Writing to Learn and Writing with English Language Learners, Bard MAT network, Bronx, New York
- October 2—Writing to Learn on-site workshop, Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, Texas
- October 5—Onsite assessment workshop for STEM teachers, National Technical Institute for the Deaf, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York
- October 16-17—Writing to Learn on-site workshop, Burlington High School, Burlington, Vermont
- October 19—Writer as Reader on-site workshop, The Spence School, New York, New York
- October 19-20—Writing and Thinking two-day workshop, Bard MAT network, Delano, California
- October 20—Writing to Read Visual Texts workshop, Bard MAT network, Delano, California
- October 24—Teaching the Academic Paper on-site workshop, Horace Mann School, New York, New York
- November 2—IWT Writer as Reader workshops at Bard College. Full details here.
- November 6—Writing to Learn Science on-site workshops, Hyde Park Central School District, Hyde Park, New York
- November 9—Writing to Learn on-site workshop, The School for Visual Arts, New York, New York
- November 15-17—Engaged Reading and Responding to Essay, Smolny College, St. Petersburg, Russia
- December 7-9—IWT Writing and Thinking workshops at Bard College. Full details here.
- January 7-11—Writing and Thinking, Longy School of Music of Bard MAT program, Los Angeles, California
- January 28—Writing to Read Historical Texts, Writing to Read Scientific Texts, and The Essay Part II: Crafting the Assignment, Bard MAT network, Bronx, New York
- March 8—IWT Curriculum Conversation Homer's The Odyssey at Bard College. Full details here.
- April 19—New Kinds of Attention: Teaching with Writing in a Digital Age, Annual IWT Conference at Bard College. Full details here.
- June 17-18—Writing to Learn Across the Curriculum on-site workshop, The Hewitt School, New York, NY
- July 7-12—Writing and Thinking weeklong workshops at Bard College. Full details here.