"The Minskys" Blog The Minskys blog was started by students in the Levy Graduate Programs to make out-of-the-box economics accessible to everyone. Their mission is to pursue the truthful economic understanding that is required to achieve a more equitable, stable, and prosperous future.
- Stephanie Attar, M.S. "The Oppressive Nexus of Socioeconomic Status and Gender in Egyptian Society: A Marxist Exposition"
- Megan L. Brodzik, M.S. "Is More Money the Answer? The Effect of Educational Funding on High Stakes Exams in New York City"
- Athullya Biju Gopi, M.S. "The Economic Case for Housing First"
- Rhett J. Maiorana, M.S. "Evaluating the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program: Its Effects on Reducing Poverty, 2012–16"
- Cosku Mihci, M.S. "The Effect of Oil Crises on Economies of COMECON/CMEA Member Countries, a Five-country Study: CSSR, GDR, Hungary, Poland and USSR"