Matriculation Forms

The matriculation forms described on this page are for incoming Fall 2018 students and will be mailed to new students in March or April of 2018.

Incoming students will receive the following matriculation forms:

  • Housing Profile Form: The Housing Profile is a required form for those wishing to live in on-campus housing. The other forms are to be filled out if applicable. NOTE: Housing on campus is limited and not guaranteed. Submitting your form as soon as possible will give you the best chance of securing on-campus housing.
  • Medical Packet: Please read all the forms in the Graduate Student Health Insurance packet. This packet explains what services are available to you on campus, as well as details what insurance coverage and vaccinations you must obtain to enroll in classes. You must complete and return the Medical Forms Packet on pages 6-9 in its entirety and have it signed by a nonparental physician in order to begin classes in the Fall of 2018.
  • Bard Health Insurance Form: All students attending Bard are required to have health insurance. Students are automatically enrolled in the College’s health insurance plan, although enrollment may be waived if the student is determined to have comparable coverage (through self, parent, spouse, etc.). If a student is not approved to opt out of the plan, he or she will be required to buy the Bard College health insurance and the charge will be reflected on the Student Account bill.
  • Health Insurance Opt-Out: Please read the Student Health Insurance Plan/Opt-Out Waiver document to understand the type of coverage you will need at Bard and to find the instructions on how to opt-out of Bard's health insurance plan. This must be read and requires a response.