USE & ACCESS
In-person access to the Minsky Archive is highly limited. However, we are in the process of digitizing and posting as many documents from the Archives as possible. If, after searching the Finding Aid, and then the Digital Archive, your online search still does not produce any results, a research request can be made. Please contact the Archive by e-mail, or preferably, online via the Minsky Archive Contact Form.
Complex research requests from individuals outside the Bard community will be handled as time and resources allow. Research assistants are available; contact us for more information.
All materials are noncirculating, but duplication of materials will be allowed according to the Duplication Policy stated below:
- Researchers must complete a Duplication Request Form before duplication orders can be processed.
- The Minsky Archive staff must approve each duplication request. Requests may be denied if, in the judgment of the staff, such copying will harm the original item(s), or is prohibited by donor arrangements or U.S. copyright law.
- All scans are provided for the researcher's personal use. Further duplication of copies is not permitted, nor may copies be deposited in another institution.
- In making use of copies, researchers assume full responsibility for any infringement of copyright or publication rights belonging to the author or to the author's heirs or assigns. Researchers also accept responsibility for communicating with the holder(s) of copyright concerning permissions to quote or otherwise publish material protected by copyright.
- In making copies available, the Minsky Archive does not thereby grant permission to reproduce those copies or to quote extensively from them for publication. For permission to publish, please write to: Minsky Archive, Levy Economics Institute of Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504. A publication fee may apply.
- The Minsky Archive processes orders as quickly as possible. Requests from on-site researchers take precedence; research requests received through the mail, by phone, or electronically will be handled as time and staffing allow.
- Researchers agree to pay the Minsky Archive all costs incurred in making requested copies, according to the established fee schedule. All payments must be made in advance.