Bard MAT Logo

Our People

MAT Alumni/ae

Requesting a Transcript

Unofficial copies of transcripts can be obtained through the MAT Program offices. For New York email For California email

Official transcripts can only be obtained through the Office of the Registrar by completing the attached request. 

Requesting a Placement File

Programs will send an alum's placement file (transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc.) upon request.

To place a request for your placement file to be sent on your behalf email:
New York Campus
California Campus