Admissions Events February 7, 2013-Bard MBA and Bard CEP Winter Open House
Bard MBA is Sustainability and Bard Center for Environmental Policy will host a winter open house in Manhattan on Thursday evening, February 7th, 2013 from 6:30-8:00pm. It is being held at 36 West 44th Street.
This open house will feature a roundtable discussion where prospective students are involved and interacting directly with both current students and faculty in a relaxed and upclose way. Prospective students will hear from our faculty and students about their experiences with the programs and their current work in the field. We hope to also have CEP alumni/ae join us. Seating is limited, so please register here
• Slideroom application ($65.00)
• Personal statement (written or recorded)
• Sample of written work
• Three letters of recommendation
• Official transcripts
• A personal interview. Interviews can be scheduled before or after submitting your application. Email email@example.com for more information.
• GRE or GMAT scores. Our school code is 2037.
• A completed FAFSA. All students applying for any sort of financial aid, including any scholarships and fellowships, must complete a FAFSA. MORE >>
Admission Calendar January 15, 2013:
Early admission deadline*March 15, 2013:
Regular admission deadline* May 15, 2013:
Final admission deadline*Scholarship priority given to students who meet the early and regular admission deadlines.
Bard MBA in Sustainability
Graduate Admissions Office
30 Campus Road
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504