Admissions Events February 5, 2014 - Bard MBA and Bard CEP Winter Open House in NYC
Bard MBA is Sustainability and Bard Center for Environmental Policy will host a fall open house in Manhattan on Wednesday evening, February 5th, 2015 from 6:30-8:00pm. It is being held at the Bard MBA classroom in Midtown Manhattan.
This open house will feature a roundtable discussion where prospective students are involved and interacting directly with both current students and faculty in a relaxed and upclose way. Prospective students will hear from our faculty and students about their experiences with the programs and their current work in the field. Seating is limited; please register here
• Slideroom application ($65.00)
• Personal statement (written or recorded)
• Sample of written work
• Three letters of recommendation
• Official transcripts
• A personal interview. Interviews can be scheduled before or after submitting your application. Email email@example.com for more information.
• GRE or GMAT scores. Our school code is 2037.
• A completed FAFSA. All students applying for any sort of financial aid, including any scholarships and fellowships, must complete a FAFSA. MORE >>
Admission Calendar January 15, 2014:
Early admission deadline*March 15, 2014:
Regular admission deadline* May 15, 2014:
Final admission deadline*Scholarship priority given to students who meet the early and regular admission deadlines.
Bard MBA in Sustainability
Graduate Admissions Office
30 Campus Road
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504