Bard MBA in Sustainability presents
To Divest or To Engage: A Discussion on Fossil Fuel Divestment
Friday, March 16, 2018Join Kathy Hipple, Bard MBA Finance Professor, and the Bard MBA Net Impact Chapter for a panel discussion on fossil fuel divestment. The question at hand: should investors divest from or engage with the fossil fuel industry?
We will be joined by the following panelists who will discuss this topic:
- Hunter Lovins, President, Natural Capitalism Solutions, Professor Sustainable Management at Bard MBA, Chief of Impact at Change Finance
- Pete Grannis, First Deputy Comptroller, NYS Pension Fund
- Tom Sanzillo, Director of Finance, Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis
- Leah Fuhlbrugge, CFA, Associate Director, Marketing and Client Service at Impax Asset Management
Agenda for the evening:
- 5:00-5:30pm: Check in + Networking (light refreshments served)
- 5:30-6:30pm: Panel Discussion (moderated by Kathy Hipple)
- 6:30-7:30pm: Q&A + Wrap Up
For more information, call 845-758-7073, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: LMHQ NYC