Master of Arts in Teaching Program, Levy Graduate Programs, Bard Graduate Programs, Bard Graduate Center, and Bard Center for Environmental Policy Present
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Catherine Whalen | Associate Professor of American Material Culture Studies | Bard Graduate Center
Monique Segarra | Faculty | Bard Center for Environmental Policy
Liudmila Malyshava '12 | Visiting Instructor | Levy Economics Institute
MODERATED BY: Ariana Stokas, Dean of Inclusive Excellence
INTRODUCTION BY: Norton Batkin, Dean of Graduate Studies
Bard College has initiated a number of 3+2 and 4+1 programs designed to offer undergraduates a five-year path to a bachelor’s and master’s degree in the fields below. Students should declare their interest in a 3+2 or 4+1 program in their sophomore year so they can be advised about program requirements and course selection. Students apply for admission to and are accepted into 3+2 programs in their junior year. 4+1 programs allow students to complete their B.A. degree with their entering cohort and earn a Bard master’s degree in the year following.
- Bard Center for Environmental Policy (CEP) 3+2 Program (BA and MS in environmental policy or climate science and policy)
- Levy Economics Institute Master of Science 3+2 Program (BA and MS in economic theory and policy)
- Bard Graduate Center (BGC) 3+2 Program (BA and MA in decorative arts, design history, material culture)
- Bard Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) 4+1 Program (BA and MAT)
- Levy Economics Institute Master of Arts 4+1 Program (BA and MA in economic theory and policy)
For more information, call 845-758-7073, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Blithewood, Levy Institute