Master of Arts in Teaching Program, Levy Graduate Programs, Bard Graduate Programs, and Bard Center for Environmental Policy Present
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
One Campus: A Multitude of Opportunities
Join students and faculty from Bard’s 3+2 and 4+1 programs for a conversation about launching on your graduate studies here at Bard. Hear from admissions representatives on the roadmap from undergraduate to graduate studies, and mingle with current 3+2 and 4+1 students studying teaching, economics, climate science, and environmental policy. Bard's Graduate program alumni pursue cutting-edge work to create a more just, prosperous future for all. Learn how you can earn your bachelor's and master's degrees in 5 years and land a high-impact career in your chosen field of interest.
Refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP to Janet Stetson, Director of Graduate Admission: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bard's Accelerated Graduate Degree Programs:
- Bard Center for Environmental Policy (CEP) 3+2 & 4+1 Programs (BA and MS in environmental policy or climate science and policy)
- Levy Economics Institute Master of Science 3+2 Program (BA and MS in economic theory and policy)
- Bard Graduate Center (BGC) 3+2 Program (BA and MA in decorative arts, design history, material culture)
- Bard Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) 4+1 Program (BA and MAT)
- Levy Economics Institute Master of Arts 4+1 Program (BA and MA in economic theory and policy)
For more information, call 845-758-7073, or e-mail email@example.com.
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Campus Center, Multipurpose Room