Res Life Logo

Living on Campus

Contact Us

All questions and concerns that are not answered by reading the information listed should be directed to the Office of Residence Life & Housing by phone at (845) 758-7455, email at or by stopping into the Office of Residence Life & Housing in Brook House.

Check in for Returning Students
Saturday, August 30 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Bertelsmann Campus Center, multipurpose room(MPR).

Please note: This check-in is intended for BOTH on campus and off campus students.

In order to assist us with the process and to avoid long lines, please see the check in schedule:

Last names beginning A - K, please plan to arrive 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Last names beginning L - Z, please plan to arrive 1:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.


In advance of your arrival, please contact the Office of Student Accounts to make sure you are financially cleared. Keys will not be released to students without this authorization. They can be contacted at 845.758.7520 or email

Planning to Live On Campus 2014-2015

About Room Draw

The annual Room Draw process is an equitable means by which students choose their room based on class level. Housing is guaranteed for those students who have not yet moderated. However, moderated students participating in Room Draw are not guaranteed a housing assignment, as space is limited. Many of the frequently asked questions about Room Draw, information and applications for special interest housing, and important dates and deadlines are included on this website. Please review this information thoroughly.

To Be Assigned (TBA)

If you are a student returning from a leave of absence, study abroad, etc. you may request on-campus housing by completing a TBA Form(To Be Assigned). Housing is limited and not guaranteed through this process unless you are an unmoderated student. Applicants will be informed of their assignment dependent on the semester they plan to return,e.g. summer months for the Fall semester, January for Spring semester.