Open Society University Network (OSUN)
Student Mobility Coordinator, Open Society University Network (OSUN)Employer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/94672
The OSUN Student Mobility Coordinator provides administrative support to Open Society University Network (OSUN) Student Mobility as realized through virtual OSUN courses as well as competitive scholarships and an inter-institutional framework supporting in-person international exchanges. The Coordinator is a key member of the team responsible for the successful implementation of credit-bearing student exchange experiences across OSUN.
The Coordinator will assist with all aspects of the onboarding of incoming OSUN students to the Bard College campus in Annandale, New York. The position will also be responsible for the day-to-day operation of OSUN student mobility planning and implementation in collaboration with colleagues from across the Open Society University Network. The Student Mobility Coordinator reports to the Dean of International Studies at Bard College and is based in Annandale, New York. This is a full-time, 12-month, exempt position.
The successful candidate will excel at working in a community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
- Build and monitor applications using Terra Dotta software, and G-suite tools.
- Prepare, edit, and update the OSUN course proposal form and catalog
- Monitor student recruitment and enrollment in virtual courses, student exchanges, and scholarships using Terra Dotta software.
- Coordinate course enrollment, transcripts, and credit transfer with OSUN registrars.
- Maintain contact lists, monitor deadlines, and execute communication plans in cooperation with the OSUN team.
- Prepare and track check requests, wire requests, activity agreements, and other documentation related to the financial administration of student mobility programs.
- Contribute to student preparation and orientation plans and activities (virtual and in-person)
- Regularly update key information for the OSUN website, handbook, and student-facing application portal. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience working with budgets and financial processes
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and intercultural communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and ability to follow complex instructions
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, G-Suite, and database management
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and access to higher education for underserved communities
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs as needed.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in a standard office environment
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, diversity statement and the contact information for three references through Interfolio: http://apply.interfolio.com/94672
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.