Bard College at Simon's Rock
SLATE CRM SpecialistEmployer Website: https://simons-rock.edu/early-college/contact-us/job-opportunities/slate-crm-specialist.php
Location: Great Barrington, MA (preferred)
Bard College at Simon’s Rock is the only four-year college in the United States specifically designed to allow highly motivated adolescents to fully realize their intellectual and creative potential by beginning college immediately after the 10th or 11th grade. For over 50 years, Simon’s Rock has occupied a unique space in the educational landscape, practicing the simple yet radical idea that many students are ready for college before the age of 18. We strive to do so in an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are valued. Five years ago, Simon’s Rock opened Bard Academy at Simon's Rock, a two-year high school program for 9th- and 10th-graders on the path to starting college early. The campus is located on 275 rolling and wooded acres in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, the center of the Berkshires and, according to Smithsonian Magazine, “the best small town in America.” Equidistant between New York and Boston, the Berkshires are a site of great natural beauty and numerous outdoor activities, as well as a cultural destination. Bard College at Simon’s Rock and Bard Academy are equal opportunity employers and we encourage applications from those who contribute to our diversity, as the values of equity and inclusion are core to our institutional mission. AA/EOE.
Summary of Position
The Slate CRM Specialist will provide knowledge to support admissions initiatives. This includes, event management, building queries, communication support, management of admission applications, document management, data uploads into Slate, and data integrations with the Student Information System and other campus systems. This position supports business processes that allow staff to work smarter and more efficiently in support of mission critical department and institution goals. The Slate CRM Specialist will detail Slate functionality and business processes for use by a wide constituency within the organization, including college partners across campus and Admissions staff. They will develop solutions by collaborating on new functionality, providing timelines, developing processes in Slate as needed, as well as test, relay, and execute a training plan.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and triggering audience- and topic- specific Deliver campaigns.
- Building email templates, forms and landing pages.
- Portal design and development.
- Building Source Formats and uploading datasets.
- Creating and analyzing campaign performance reports.
- Researching and implementing new and existing Slate features & functionality.
- Providing consultation on Slate best practices.
- Attend the annual Slate Summit conference, webinars, and other professional development opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining user manuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience with Technolutions Slate CRM
- Ability and willingness to expand technical skills
- College admissions experience
- Ability to function as an equal partner in a small autonomous team
- Friendly and easy-going, comfortable in a casual office environment
- Organized and task-oriented
- Ability to translate sophisticated processes into constituent steps for end users
- Responsive and clear communications style
Please submit a cover letter and résumé to Director of Admission and Enrollment Mitchell Chávez at email@example.com (please include “Slate CRM Specialist” in the subject line). No phone calls, please. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Bard Academy and Bard College at Simon’s Rock are equal opportunity employers and we encourage applications from those who contribute to our diversity, as the values of equity and inclusion are core to our institutional mission. Employment is contingent on successful completion of background check.