Admission OverviewThe Bard CEP seeks motivated candidates who have have demonstrated leadership potential, a commitment to environmental issues, and an aptitude for graduate study. We offers competitive fellowships, project assistantships, and campus employment opportunities to qualified students. Our students come from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds. Our selection committee considers academic performance and GRE scores, but also takes a close look at our applicants’ statement of purpose, general writing skills, relevant work experience, and faculty and employer evaluations.
Upcoming Admission Deadlines
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Friday, May 15, 2020
- Online application ($65.00)
- Personal statement
- Sample of written work
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts (address below)
- GRE scores (school code 2037)
- FAFSA (for U.S. students)
- International candidates should see the International Applicants page.