Records Associate, Graduate and Off-Campus ProgramsEmployer Website: https://apply.interfolio.com/84771
Bard College seeks a Records Associate, Graduate and Off-Campus Programs. This is a full-time, 12 month per year position reporting to the Registrar and Vice President for Enrollment Management. The successful candidate will excel at working in a community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
Bard College’s main campus is in Annandale-on-Hudson, N.Y., with 1,900 undergraduate students; the College also includes multiple graduate programs. The 1,000-acre campus sits along the Hudson River and offers the Fisher Performing Arts Center, and Hessel Museum of Art, and is the home of the Bard Prison Initiative, the largest college-degree-granting prison education program in the U.S. The Bard Network also includes several Bard High School Early Colleges across the country as well as international campuses and partnerships. The Bard Network is complex and demonstrates Bard’s priorities well in addition to the College’s emphasis on civic engagement.
Bard College is a private institution working in the public interest. Bard faculty and staff lead their students by example, building upon the existing network of boundary-breaking programs focused on rethinking who can and should be included in a liberal arts education.
- to coordinate and maintain a list of all programs through which Bard College offers undergraduate college credit away from the Annandale campus in the US (not including Bard College at Simon’s Rock and Longy School of Music ), including information on degrees or certificates offered, location, local accreditation, and key contacts;
- to coordinate the publication of an annual course list for each campus (to include course subject, course number, course title, credits, and course description);
- to create and maintain of all college records for enrolled students earning undergraduate college credit at these locations;
- to provide information on a regular basis and as needed to students enrolled in such programs, as well as local administrators;
- the position will also be responsible for providing support for the graduate programs;
- the primary programs for which the position is responsible are: the Bard Microcolleges, the Bard Prison Initiative and the Clemente program.
- familiarity with standard software (microsoft word and excel) and database entry;
- familiarity with Ellucian Banner a plus;
- must be able to build relationships with and support a student body that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and work in standard office environment;
- Must be able to occasionally lift 20 pounds;
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed.
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information. Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.