Administrative and Digital Operations Assistant - Dance and Theater & Performance ProgramsEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/101220
The Administrative Assistant provides programmatic support in all areas of operations of the Dance and Theater & Performance Programs including oversight of the academic programs. front desk student workforce, provides artist services to all visiting guests of the Programs, and creates/manages the marketing and digital presence of the academic programs’ performances.
This position reports to the Programs Administrator and the Directors of the Dance and Theater & Performance Programs, and works closely with the Fisher Center’s producing and production teams.
- Provide administrative support to the Programs Administrator and Program Directors of Dance and Theater & Performance as assigned.
- Provide operational support and field issues related to the working spaces of the programs(studios). This includes assistance with basic technical issues - i.e. A/V setups as needed. Support auditions, rehearsals, residencies, workshops, master classes, guest lectures, special events, and production as needed and assigned.
- Serve as the primary artist services representative for the Dance and Theater & Performance Programs visiting artists; arrange travel, lodging, local transportation, and hospitality; create and distribute itineraries and welcome packets; respond to artists’ welfare and logistical needs while in residence; arrange/manage hotel accommodations and on-campus housing (Bathrick House), including cleaning and supplies; facilitate artist comp with the Box Office.
- Manage and supervise the scheduling of work study students of the front desk including creating a semester schedule, confirming shifts, overseeing shift coverage requests, and payroll. Assist the Programs Administrator and front desk students with academic tours to prospective students/families as needed.
- Design and manage any print and digital needs of the Programs including both internal and external marketing of all performances, masterclasses and guest speakers – posters, programs, and social media. In collaboration with Programs Administrator and Program Directors, conduct relevant outreach for performances, masterclasses and guest speakers - i.e. to other academic programs, student performance groups, etc.
- Coordinate video and photo documentation of productions as needed; maintain archival files and share materials with faculty, artists, and students.
- Provide support to the Programs Administrator for website updates as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Google Drives, Google Docs, and Google Sheets (or Excel), and the ability to learn new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Detail oriented, highly organized self-starter with excellent follow through.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Social media savvy
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and time management abilities
- Demonstrated success working with diverse students, faculty and staff
Please submit a cover letter, resume, a diversity statement and the contact information for three references to Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/101220